EDUCATIONAL FASHION RETAIL NETWORKING and MENTORING HUB: The National Fashion Technology Mentorship Series (NFTMS)
The National Fashion Technology Mentorship Series (NFTMS) is a community for all avenues of fashion retail. The mentorship series offers brand buyers and merchandisers, e-commerce advisors, social media professionals, fashion technology developers, esteemed authors, image development professionals, vendors, and more: All on a mission to prepare fashion retailers for the evolving industry.
With a focus on discussing educational strategies and solutions based on first-hand experience, NFTMS provides fashion retailers of all experience levels with the tools they need to succeed in 2022 and beyond.
On that note, we are happy to share NFTMS is now offering two online sessions open to everyone.
The National Fashion Technology Mentorship Series (NFTMS) Upcoming Online Sessions:
- Session 1 – West Coast: February 3, 2022, from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm PST/ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm EST.
- Session 2 – East Coast: March 3, 2022 from 6:30 am – 8:00 am PST/ 9:30 am – 11:00 am EST.
The goal of these sessions is to allow professionals country-wide to listen to the panel sessions by leading entrepreneurs and business leaders and explore the ins and outs of emerging tech disrupting the fashion industry.
100% of the donations from NFTMS events will go to young fashion entrepreneurs and organizations striving to create an impact in the fashion community
In one session you will learn how to:
- Improve your fashion personalization experience from store to screen.
- Increase visibility and awareness in terms of sustainable practices.
- Avoid commercialization and partnership mistakes.
- Navigate operational challenges, including supply chain disruptions.
- Leverage AI to solve COVID-related business problems.
This year’s NFTMS panelists include:
- John A. Shumate – VP Global Brand Marketing for Champion for HanesBrasnds Inc.
- Ken Farfan – Digital Wholsesale Assistant at Locoste
- Lisa Chin – Senior VP – Reformation
- Jeffrey Davis – CEO Mage LLC
- Alice Leigh Yuan – Social Media Specialist, Gilly Hicks at Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Emily Blumenthal – Creator of Handbag Awards, Professor of Entrepreneurship at FIT
- Ilka Jordan – CEO of Jordan Alliance Group
- Monica Singh – Creative Director at Apparels and Fashion
- Jordan Stolch – Fashion and Styling Consultant
- Elliot Carlyle – Consulting Director, CFDA Connects at The Council of Fashion Designers of America.
- Eugenia Pak – Head of Marketing, Sales, e-Commerce at Elliot Berman Textiles
- Milton Putman – CEO – Complete Image of Manufacturing
- Alyssa Couture – Author of Healthy Fashion
- Blake Lopez – Growth Consultant at Carbon38
- Art Lewin – CEO & Founder of Lewin Bespoke
- Terance Coffee – TV Show and Podcast Host
- Mike Colarossi – Vice President, Product Line Management at Avery Dennison
- Jaeyoung Jun – Founder and CEO of OMNIOUS.AI
- Boaz David – Founder & CEO of Human B.
- Lizmarie Flores – Director of Marketing at Soft Shoe Company
- Janice Dru-Bennet – Head of Marketing at Inkwhy
Participants may choose which session they would like to attend for just $10. Click HERE to purchase tickets via Eventbrite.