On Thursday, January 26th, 2017, I had the pleasure of hosting Entrepreneur, Speaker, Visionary and Advocate, Elder Chandra McPherson; CEO of R.U.B.Y. Consulting on #ecLIVEat10 for a conversation on “Journey Lessons.” One of the greatest pleasures for me with the #ecLIVEat10 platform is to be able to bring people into my everyday conversations and expose/introduce them to the voices whom I listen and talk to. Chandra, from Day 1 – by observation – has made an awesome impression in my life and upon encountering her voice I understood why.
For those who have been engaging in the destiny conversations, I have been teaching that you and I – each of us – are carriers of a dimension of greatness! No one has the power to give it to us; we were literally born with it! It exists in an eternal dimension. However, through the process of life – in time – we discover and unlock levels and dimensions of that greatness that lies within us as we develop our connection & relationship to the source of that greatness. I know I just said something good right there!
During the hour, Chandra imparted revelations, wisdoms, inspirations and empowering key points on how to navigate your journey and maintain your greatness. Some of the highlights included:
- “You’ve got to be connected to people who will know your vulnerabilities but won’t exploit them for their own benefit.” – Chandra McPherson
- “I’d be a fool (and I was for a while) trying to fit into that mold and it wasn’t created for me.” – Chandra McPherson
- “A lot of time people think they’re crazy because what they’re doing doesn’t fit into NORMAL.” – Chandra McPherson
- “That’s the Journey lesson… when we start taking responsibility for decisions that we make.” – Chandra McPherson
- “We’ve allowed people to hover around us with a place of defeat… complacency… stagnation…. MOVE!” – Chandra McPherson
- “When you’re giving birth, everybody can’t come in the room.” – Chandra McPherson
- …and many more!
If you weren’t able to catch the full conversation, visit THIS LINK for more on “Journey Lessons.” I often say that my assignment is to let people know that they are not crazy. There is nothing that you can do beyond a mindset so sometimes you have to lose your mind to change your mind. No, you’re not crazy…you’re just brave enough to accept the challenge!
On Saturday, March 18th, 2017, Chandra McPherson and R.U.B.Y. Consulting will be presenting Engaging the Art of Greatness: Mastering Momentum in Orangeburg, South Carolina. (See flyer above for details.) This day is designed to provide an opportunity for men and women to invest in themselves as they pursue the vision for their life. Attendees will gain the motivation to think big and accomplish with no apologies. I am encouraging everyone to make the investment of $25.00 and make the appointment to further engage your greatness! Remember, only where you invest can you expect a return.
If you don’t invest in your greatness how can you expect a reward from its womb?
For more information on Chandra McPherson and/or R.U.B.Y. Consulting visit the web site: HERE
To view the full conversation from #ecLIVEat10 “Journey Lessons” w/ Elder Chandra McPherson visit: #ecLIVEat10 on Facebook
ELLIOT CARLYLE | the brand. the voice.